PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- This section contains information relating to the management methods of: Stefano Meriggi (DESIGN.IT) in reference to the processing of data of users of the website: www.designindex.it and www.designindex.org (Italian and English).
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of the Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data.
- The information is valid only for the websites www.designindex.it and www.designindex.org and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages www.designindex.it and www.designindex.org, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation in force.
- The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, the user is therefore invited to periodically check this page.
- All the material contained in this site is reserved exclusively for legally authorized professionals in the sector.
- Data controller, in relation to this website the data controller is Stefano Meriggi, Via Pietro Magistretti 9/6 - 20128 Milano (Italia) - tel. +39 02 2565408 - P. Iva 11933540152 and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights you can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Place of data processing is the headquarters of DESIGN.IT, di Stefano Meriggi, Via Pietro Magistretti 9/6 - 20128 Milano (Italia).
1. Type of cookies
- A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2. Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by other sites. Among these, the best known and most used is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable COOKIES may vary depending on the internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies inserted in the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or other statistical systems (not used here) could be used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself (or by one of his appointed collaborators), who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to Analytics COOKIES in terms of information and consent as for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and permanent ones which remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the site as a "registered" user.
- They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3. Third party cookies
- In relation to their origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites connected via links on the website you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
- Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising offers for users.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules established by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and instructions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
1. Methods and purposes of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time necessary to carry out the specified activities and, in any case, no longer than 2 years.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
- Data provided voluntarily (mandatory* or not) by the user when completing the forms: Name*, Surname*, Address, City, Postcode, Email*, Telephone.
- The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail (directly via email or through the use of forms) to the addresses provided on these websites (@designindex.it) entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Support in configuring your browser
The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site. For further information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/windows/microsoft-edge-dati-delle-esplorazioni-e-privacy
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
3. Social Network Plugins
- 2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
- The art. 13 co. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
- This website www.designindex.it or www.designindex.org therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
- â€“ of the right of the interested party to ask the owner to view personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification ( art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 letter to Legislative Decree 196/2003), limitation of the processing that concerns him (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons , to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- â€“ the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data are have been collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- â€“ of the right to obtain certification that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned email address (without formalities) or using the form provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- In case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring processing in the Italian State.
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights you are entitled to, see the articles. 15 et seq. Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of the Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons in charge involved in the organization of the site (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific notifications to users.
- Previous versions of the document will, however, be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 4 October 2023 to comply with current regulatory provisions on the matter.